It is said that all good landscape designs begin with an idea! We take that idea several steps further into a design that reaches the full potential and purpose of your property. Through careful planning, we help you save money by avoiding costly mistakes in the process of meeting all of your wants, needs, and desires. We have the skills and expertise to create a quality landscape design and installation no matter what size the project is.
Decide on a Theme
The first thing you need to do is decide on a theme for your yard. Maybe you already have an idea of what you want or you can use the internet to find a myriad of ideas on the subject. There are countless numbers of sites containing ideas, advice and even photos of landscaping themes. It’s important to have a theme in mind before you start on your design.
Factors to Consider
All of these important elements should factor into the creation of your new design with careful attention paid to achieve success.
- The type of plants, trees, and shrubs you want.
- Shape, color, texture, and tolerances of the plants, trees, and shrubs you want.
- The amount of privacy or open space you need.
- The level of future maintenance you desire.
- Improving overall appeal as your landscape matures.
Landscape Design & Installation Services
- Designing or Redesigning Beds
- Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
- Pine straw
- River Rock
- Erosion & Drainage Control
- Dune Pushes
- Grading & Ground Preparation
- Dry Creek Beds
- Perennial & Annual Flowers
- Palm Trees
- Native Plantings
- Ground Cover
- Privacy Hedges
- Beach Grass
- Love Grass
- Sea Oats